Thursday, February 19, 2009

February in Portugal - Surf's Up!

I am a little annoyed that my first post will be on February 19, and not on, say, January 1. But never mind, because February 19th is my mother’s birthday and so technically this could be a little tribute to "mother". Motherland? Birthplace?....
I am also a little annoyed that the only thing I want to write about today is the fantastic weather. I just cannot get over the fact that it is 17ºc today, and Sunday we could be hitting the big two zero! Plus its sunny and lovely in Portugal today.
I promise to write more about this because I think the event will merrit a post of its own, but I just have to say something about it today. A friend of mine has the low down on a private surfing isntructor who will charge us 10 Euros a piece for a one hour surfing lesson this weekend! Who knew you could surf in Lisbon in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment